Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerer Armour?

LotusBladedancer
I am about to reach the veteran levels with my sorcerer and unsure which armour set/sets to equip her with...

She is a Damage dealer emphasising in storm/shock damage

All advice apreciated
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For crafted sets, seducers / magnus is a popular choice. For dropped sets, warlock.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seducer's, Magnus, a couple pieces of Torug's for crafted, which is your best bet while still leveling.
    When you hit cap and start hunting dropped sets, Martial Knowledge and Adroitness are two to look at.
    Cyrodiil's Light rings from PVP are nice as well.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA