Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloodfiends

Templarneo
Templarneo
Soul Shriven
The location of vampires is different than bloodfiends i got bit yeterday by a bloodfiend in the rift near the
  • ConvictedRambo
    khajit warlord in the white dress...

assuming we're playing the 'finish the sentence' game.
    "Live free, or die trying."
    XBOX ONE
    GT:
    WAR DADDY RAMBO
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian Ice Cream vendor disguised as a Khajit Warlord in a White Dress? Troll, troll, troll your boat, lai larai laraaaa
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Sssshhhh, he fell asleep.
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Wait for it...
  • Templarneo
    Templarneo
    Soul Shriven
    This is accidentally posted i have edited it look in the other post same title
  • Templarneo
    Templarneo
    Soul Shriven
    (The location of vampires is different than bloodfiends i got bit yeterday by a bloodfiend in the rift near the fallowstone shrine then find where the vampire spawns and at the house look at the back of it there i saw 3 blood fiends) there so u wont have to look in my edited post guys