Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's Silver

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi. I've just recently completed "Cadwell's Silver" to "Experience the Daggerfall Covenant" but the quest has not completed. I even got the achievement/dye for doing each Daggerfall zone, and made sure I did them all, well most importantly everyone icon on the map that required help through quest chains, but the quest has not updated or said complete.. and I've even been to two different Harborage's, but Cadwell doesn't say anything relevant... When I go back to the main Harborage and touch Meradia's Light, it just sends me back through the portal to Glenumbra (the first zone & area you go to on the quest) inside a house and then the quest marker has gone/leads nowhere.

Any advice? thanks

--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.