Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall Covernent: Warewolf Leveling

youninjabro
youninjabro
✭✭
Hey everyone,

I just hit Warewolf rank 10 a lot easier than Vampire I can say, Now I'm just wondering is there a faster way too rank up the skills I want to get the white Wolf form and it's taking an Eon and a bit to level up to unlock morth any fellow Warewolf willing to share their wisdom,
VR 14 Templar Daggerfall NA
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well made my second bar my 'leveling bar' , at the end of a quest i'd make sure to be on my second bar before i turned it in.

Just make sure the werewolf ultimate is on there and any skill (even werewolf) on that bar and it'll level. You must switch to that before you hand the quest in though.

Also if you want put the werewolf skills to different buttons (when you transform), go to the shrine in bangkorei as you get unlimited transform time there.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    just grind a lot in a delve that has a fast respawn. you can sit in werewolf form wrecking everything and devouring to stay in werewolf form. try a delve 4-5 levels below you just for the fast farming. or even 4-5 higher if you want more exp and you feel you're skilled enough to farm them
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89