Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Trading Guild] Shopping Street Global

WvS_Pendragon
WvS_Pendragon
✭✭✭
Hi

i am the guild leader of Shopping Street and Shopping Street Global.
Since i got many many request, of International Players that they want to join Shopping Street i decided to open Shopping Street Global - because Shopping Street is an german speaking guild.
Additional i want to excuse me, because my english isnt the best, so please oversee the grammar mistakes. Thanks in advance

Shopping Street Global

Story of the Guild
This is really short - since its the first opening of Shopping Street Global from me^^ - I decided it on the 30.06 of this year, that we need an international Guild, because of the Requests of International Players.
After a short period of for the namefinding - diffrent names where talked about - like Shopping Street EX, Shopping Street Tamriel and Shopping Street Worldwide - we decided that Shopping Street Global would be the best way to tell with the guild Name, which kind of Guild we want to make out of it.

short-term goals
reaching the 50 member mark for the guild und hire our first guild trader.
Since we reach the 40 member mark in the first 48 hours, i have a good feeling we reach 50 members before the first time we can bid on traders.

long-term goals
good and stable dealer
good reputation for many costumers
activity within the guild

Experiences
Shopping Street Global is now the 4th trading guild which was startet and leaded from me.
Except the first attempt, every guild is a success up to now. The main part for the most members, is that they have an activ guild, which an guild leader, who do as much as he can.
I personally crashed my first guild on to a wall.... after an half year, i tried an second attempt with the mistakes in mind, which i done, and its still active till today. Since i switched to PS4, i gave the guild managment of the PC Guild away - because 2 plattforms are to much for myself. But its still growing and growing.
After i coming to PS4 i opened Shopping Street, as a german speaking guild. We grow fast, and now we are a really stable guild, which have already regular costumers. Since we lost our regular dealer last week - i got many request, where our trader is this week, because they missing it. Thats is what i prefer to reach also which Shopping Street Global - such a good reputation, that the players seek our shop.

target group
Every player - which want to sell activ within our guild. No Restrictions!

Activity
In Regular Attempts i kickout inactive people - i find a way to do this very effectiv even on the PS4 - that may sound harsch... but that is the way an trading guild is effectiv. We dont need dead accounts... to many of them limits the options we have with the guild.

Guildstore and Bank
Bank
the guildbank ist only for the purchases for the guild trader. Donates are welcome, still i believe in the current time its not neccessary - but still we dont say no :3.
Gildenstorage
its closed. We are a trading guild - so we dont need the storage system. Since i have seen with Shopping Street, thats more work, than use... because to often players drop in something wrong, i dont intend to open it at the moment...

want to join
please send me a short message via PSN Message System - my ID is dracodeus - don't send me friendship offers only because you want an invite. Friendshop offers are the last persons i invite, because its the most work for me to do... the fastet way, i see you is really the PSN Message.

Thanks for you reading.
Edited by WvS_Pendragon on July 3, 2015 9:29AM
PS4 ~ Verkaufe PA in großen Mengen (Herstellung auf Anfrage)
  • Im Shop - 4.500 Gold je Trank
  • Einzeltrank* - 4.200 Gold je Trank
  • ab 5er Stack* - 4.100 Gold je Trank
  • ab 10er Stack* - 4.000 Gold je Trank
*Die Preise gelten für direkten Handel oder Vorkasse - wenn ihr die Waren per Nachnahme wünscht, muss ich leider die NN Gebühr berechnen.

PSNID - dracodeus
  • WvS_Pendragon
    WvS_Pendragon
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

currently we got our trader in Rawl'Kha and increase day for day. At the moment we have a little bit over 100 Members - if you want to join, too - please contact me via PSN with my ID - dracodeus
    PS4 ~ Verkaufe PA in großen Mengen (Herstellung auf Anfrage)
    • Im Shop - 4.500 Gold je Trank
    • Einzeltrank* - 4.200 Gold je Trank
    • ab 5er Stack* - 4.100 Gold je Trank
    • ab 10er Stack* - 4.000 Gold je Trank
    *Die Preise gelten für direkten Handel oder Vorkasse - wenn ihr die Waren per Nachnahme wünscht, muss ich leider die NN Gebühr berechnen.

PSNID - dracodeus