Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought daedra hearts didn't receive them

kamikaze590
Hello everyone, I just bought a few daedra hearts from a guild trader but I didn't get them, what happened? Did I do something wrong?
  • kamikaze590
    Hello everyone, I just bought a few daedra hearts from a guild trader but I didn't get them, what happened? Did I do something wrong?

Nvm I found them in the mail section in my inventory lol
  • Sylas_Dro'Sakhar
    Glad you found them! I noticed something last night that may or may not coincide with your "missing" purchases: When I purchased things on the guild store, it didn't matter how long I waited, the items didn't get mailed to me until I logged out. As soon as I logged back in, there they were, lined up nice and neat with pretty bows attached, in my mailbox. Like I say, not sure if this is what happened to yours, but in my case (and I tried it several times through the course of the night,) logging out and logging back in fixed things.
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you buy a guild store item wait a few seconds to see if it pops on its own. Next press the mail key ' to see if that does it. If you lets say bought materials to head to a crafting site, a region/zone change via road or wayshrine will make it pop so you can plan around having to relog. And as the previous posting put relog is the sure fire gotta have it now option.
    Edited by nordsavage on July 9, 2015 2:26AM
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to log out, just change zones, that will trigger a mail check ...
    :smile:
  • Beowulf_McCallum
    Beowulf_McCallum
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    You don't have to log out, just change zones, that will trigger a mail check ...
    :smile:

too bad CHECKING YOUR MAIL doesn't trigger a....you know...
    Edited by Beowulf_McCallum on July 9, 2015 2:33AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    too bad CHECKING YOUR MAIL doesn't trigger a....you know...
    I applied for a job at ZOS right around PC launch a year ago. They really should have hired me ...
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on July 9, 2015 2:37AM
  • kamikaze590
    Glad you found them! I noticed something last night that may or may not coincide with your "missing" purchases: When I purchased things on the guild store, it didn't matter how long I waited, the items didn't get mailed to me until I logged out. As soon as I logged back in, there they were, lined up nice and neat with pretty bows attached, in my mailbox. Like I say, not sure if this is what happened to yours, but in my case (and I tried it several times through the course of the night,) logging out and logging back in fixed things.

Ha ha thanks! (: