Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Army of Meridia Quest

clay3am513
I've rescued Vanus and got the king from the west. Take the portal back to fighters guild and have groundskeeper and king standing outside. Groundskeeper has a quest marker, but speaking with himdoes nothing. Speaking with the npc on inside with quest marker does nothing either. Quest log says Introduce king to fighters guild? Been stuck on this for 2 days. Am I missing something?
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    clay3am513 wrote: »
    I've rescued Vanus and got the king from the west. Take the portal back to fighters guild and have groundskeeper and king standing outside. Groundskeeper has a quest marker, but speaking with himdoes nothing. Speaking with the npc on inside with quest marker does nothing either. Quest log says Introduce king to fighters guild? Been stuck on this for 2 days. Am I missing something?
    I remember having to go into the fighter guild and wait for them to do some talking for a while and then the king comes in and talks for a while and THEN you get an update. Have you tried going into the fighters guild and just wait for all the NPC to stop talking?
    Edited by Natjur on July 9, 2015 2:00AM
  • clay3am513
    I have not tried that. I've also been playing with the volume down while questing. Seems like I was inside the building a while and nothing was happening though.