Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No official "Seeking/Offering Vamp/WW Bite" Thread for the PC/Mac servers?

Divinius
Divinius
✭✭✭✭✭
The old thread that was going around for a long while (this one) seems to have been locked, referencing the new stickied threads for PS4 and XBone.

I tried searching, is there still an unlocked thread for PC/Mac bites that just isn't stickied?

Have we just assumed that everyone on both of the PC/Mac servers has gotten whatever bites they need?

Edited by Divinius on July 8, 2015 7:13PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/MAC haz a chat box.....

I find it quite ironic that the they chose to ignore player requests for a chat box on consoles in favor of spamming everyone with **** WW/vamp bite requests on the forums :D The console spam here is deafening now @ZOS_JasonLeavey @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

#ZOSlogic
    Edited by Cuyler on July 8, 2015 8:12PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    PC/MAC haz a chat box.....

I understand that. But there was still a thread on the forums forever, until the console was released, and then they closed it. Which seems... odd.