Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just made it to Coldharbor

coffeeholic1911
I just made it out to Coldharbor and so far I have only seen my fellow DC players. I was just wondering, is this not a shared zone either? I know all players have to go there late in the game, but do the different Alliances go to different Coldharbors?
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. The only place where different factions meet is in Cyrodiil. Everywhere else is a faction specific version of the area.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • coffeeholic1911
    Ok thanks. I figured that.
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered the same thing, though I just assumed
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah! Welcome to beautiful Coldharbour, the garden spot of Oblivion! You simply must stop in and have tea and a chat with Molag Grunda. Marvelous young lady that always know how to treat company, the odd bit of torture never hurt anyone did it?
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.