The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon to show spell/weapon damage, regen on HUD?

TheSunAlsoRises
TheSunAlsoRises
✭✭✭
I couldn't find this specifically in my searches but is there an addon where i can show my spell/weapon damage and magicka/hp/stamina regen on my HUD at all times? i want something to help me track my buffs withing having to check my character sheet mid combat.
No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want this for Buff tracking purposes there are some mods that do that already. LUI extended has a buff mod built in. Check out esoui.com. They have a buffs section for mods.
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    i checked around. i already have buff trackers but was hoping to find an addon that would actually show the value of your buffed or unbuffed stats on your hud.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lui extended and/or combat cloud will give you floating numbers showing your regen values as well as putting numbers onto your resource bars. Just need to configure in the settings. Wykkyd's enhance HUD has some of these feature too.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i checked around. i already have buff trackers but was hoping to find an addon that would actually show the value of your buffed or unbuffed stats on your hud.

Would be kind of cool to see Weapon Damage, Crit, Spell Resistance and Armor on a HUD.
    If you find such an addon, I'd be interested as well.

The mentioned addons only display the regen values if you get some from certain effects, but not the actual Regeneration Values you can check in the Character Window.
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out this addon. It should give you most of what you ask for.
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Check out this addon. It should give you most of what you ask for.

Nope, sadly not but thanks for the effort. I was looking for something like a small window with infos like:

Weapon Damage: 3987
    Weapon Crit: 50%
    Stamina Regeneration: 1254
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • Memnoch_Devil
    This would be a god send
  • Memnoch_Devil
    For console I mean