Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where does the Argonian person iniate the second fighters guild quest?

LuminaLilly
LuminaLilly
✭✭✭✭
On the pact area, she arrived to me in windhelm.

For dominion, where does she arrive,

For give me for lack of information, all I know is that it's initiated at fighters guild rank 3

Best Answers

• thewickerman34
    thewickerman34
    Soul Shriven
    It would seem like you are referring to the quest Proving the Deed? which begins in the fourth region of each alliance, aka Eastmarch for the Pact.

If so go to the town of Vulkwasten in Malabal Tor, and approach the fighters guild located there.
    You should get a quest from a guild member.

If this doesn't work back track to Marbruk in Greenshade, and find the fighters guild quest there.

I noticed you listed it as the 'second fighters guild quest' if you're actually refering to that you'll find it in Elden Root in the fighter's guild chambers.. though it doesn't seem like that's the, but I figured I'd be thorough.

Hopefully this helps.
    Edited by thewickerman34 on July 8, 2015 5:44AM
    Answer ✓
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barring any issues with the quest giver herself, you should be given Fighters Guild quests at any Fighters Guild hall when you have reached the appropriate rank. From there you are directed where to go to find Sees-All-Colors.
    Edited by Enodoc on July 8, 2015 10:30AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓