Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IS there no way to recover lost items from your own guild bank?

lunarsyed
lunarsyed
✭✭✭
My guild was disbanded for some reason and alot of my other guilds were mixed around aswell but i had lost all my items in my guild bank
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Fill out a customer service support ticket in game. They may be able/willing to help you out. Sometimes you will get several generic responses back, but if you keep responding to the ticket, you will eventually get a real person :)
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    oh i did get real ppl and they couldnt recover them back they said
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    lunarsyed wrote: »
    ... they couldnt recover them back they said

this .. you think we can do anything different here ?

tumblr_ndjuagHv2T1s4e01ho1_500.png

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    so the support team cant recover them? coz they said i disbanded the guild so they couldnt retrieve them
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    but i didnt disband it i logged in and my guild was disbanded and other guilds were all jummbled around
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    if that's what they said, that's what they said .. they clearly have evidence your account disbanded the guild

if you didn't disband the guild then someone else used your account

either you shared it = your problem

or

your computer has a trojan and that sent your log in details to someone else who cleared out your bank before disbanding the guild for you = better carefully virus check you computer
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend