The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Belvedere Nynx... dark elf (fiction)

upnaudi21
upnaudi21
the names Belvedere nynx
126yrs old
Was part of the thieves guild and attended the mage college was also a member of the champions and will never admit it to others but was a dark assassin for sometime.
i wanted to explore all of tamerial and did so by returning to my ancestors homeland of morrowind years ago i realized there really wasn't anything there for me because i had already left behind my lover and friends
i had no real family and was actually raised by a khajjit family where i had fell in love with one of the locals ..... A khajjit by the name of Nazita Kidavi. It was love at first sight type of deal they grew up together well i was about 112 when she was born but i knew in my heart that one day we would share the rings of mara together. Up until i decided to venture out into the vast of tamerial things where great between us however lack of money and materials caused me to have to provide for my soon to be growing family. we had built a house and had named it Nynx Lakeview Manor, located in the dense forests of Falkreath.its a grand scale of a house the greenhouse alone was enough for a small family and we were always eating delicious meals with all kinds of fresh ingredients from the chickens laying eggs to that o so sweet honey from there bees. When studying things, the extensive library had tales from all over. Nazita would get lost for hours in her novels.I would go down to the lake and fish for hours and that was when we would invite our very close friends over to enjoy a splendid meal fit for a king.
Upnaudi21 on xbox one belvedere nynx is the name dark elf dragonknight