Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

storyline end?

fstuxxeb17_ESO
hello
I've just done all storyline quests but i didn't get to the fight itself with molag bal.

I have been teleported back to the Hollow city after I picked up yellow something.

I am level 43 so do I have to get 50 first ? to fight molag bal ?

thanks
  • fstuxxeb17_ESO
    I just searched the last quest is the God of schemes.? but i haven't got it.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a bunch of quests you must complete before you are able to get the God of Schemes quest, one line which is up and out of the way. IIRC after each step in the main storyline you are offered a portal back, so I'm not sure where you are in it. I'll find an old thread that lists exactly what quests have to be done before you can get God of Schemes.

You CAN get it before level 50 - I know this from personal experience.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quoted from a different forum...
    Hey I had some difficulty with this as well hope I can offer some insight.

http://dulfy.net/2014/04/15/eso-coldharbour-quest-guide/

Scroll to the bottom and you see an area to the north of the cold harbor map right next to the wayshrine. There is a map picture as well.

In this guide its called “the reaver citadel”

I got here by chance I just happened to travel to player who was in my guild and friends list and bam popped me to this wayshrine where I picked up a quest.

The 2 quests you have to finish before killing ma’al ball is:

1.The citadel must fall.
    2. The final assault.

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • fstuxxeb17_ESO
    thanks, but .

I am pretty sure I have done
    the Reaver citadel (citadel must fall)

and also Final Assault

because thats the last thing i've done... i have finished Final Assault but aim not able to continue somehow. to get god of schemes ?

also i found some info i HVE to be lvl 50

http://www.ign.com/wikis/elder-scrolls-online/Main_Scenario

thannks for any help

• fstuxxeb17_ESO
    also here.

Main Quest
    God of Schemes – Level 50 – 3040 VP

Details Hide
    Only obtainable at L50. Completing this will enable access to the veteran content.

so how is it?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• fstuxxeb17_ESO
    I have checked your site and it sais

Prerequisite Quest: Council of the Five Companions, The Final Assault

and I have done both - I have just checked and I have got the rewards from these 2 quests.

So Iam little confused.

also it said this

Required Level: 45
    Recommended Level: 50

and I am 43 atm.

Thanks
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    don#t know how you can still be confused.

"
    Required Level: 45
    "

You are level 43, so there you got the reason.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • fstuxxeb17_ESO
    allright, thanks

i was confused cus I also found on some other site that i have to be lvl 50 and missbizz said that he surely was lower that that when he made it.

so everything looks clear now - I will get that quest automatically I hope when I reach 45. thank you
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    I have seen as low as 46 in the veteran levels. I was a 48 when i finished the main story so it is definately possible before 50. I believe the 45 requirement is accurate.
  • fstuxxeb17_ESO
    allright thanks a lot !
  • fstuxxeb17_ESO
    need 1 more lvl than . anyway how to lvl up now, when most xp was from quests and dungs?

just killing npc's?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    need 1 more lvl than . anyway how to lvl up now, when most xp was from quests and dungs?

just killing npc's?

There should be plenty of optional side quests in Coldharbour. Just wander around and you'll come across them. You can certainly kill NPCs to reach Level 45, if you want. But there is more than enough content to reach Level 50 just doing quests and exploring.