Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Help

Dreams
Dreams
Soul Shriven
I just became a werewolf and i was wondering as soon as i unlock the bloodmoon ability will i have the bite or will i have to wait a week? Also a player bit me and i still had the infection and it had a timer on it but i did the werewolf quest to become one will anything bad happen if this goes away or will i still ahve the werewolf skill line? Thank you so much sorry for being a werewolf noob.
  • TheHerbalEnigma
    TheHerbalEnigma
    Soul Shriven
    You get the ability to bite someone else immediately after getting the perk, no wait. 7 day cooldown after. To bite is the same button combo as the devour skill Y+B BUT you must be standing by the shrine to prompt it. Also the timer staying is just a glitch
  • Dreams
    Dreams
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you man.