Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there anywhere on these forums where I can vent my frustrations about this game?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a ton of complaints I'd like to make about this game, is there anywhere on these forums I can vent without the moderators losing their *** and banning my ***?

These complaints include but are not limited to:
  • How enemies can sometimes spawn right *** next to me and instantly initiate combat, thereby forcing me to drop whatever I was doing to kill them.
  • How if you die in a dungeon and have a follower as part of a quest, you respawn at the wayshrine at the beginning of the dungeon and the follower runs back through the dungeon to get to you BRINGING ALL OF THE ENEMIES WITH HIM! Basically you get spawnkilled by NPCs.
  • How sometimes when you're in a group and the objective is to kill an enemy, if your teammate kills him you won't complete the objective and the enemy won't respawn. You have to leave your group AND abandon the quest so you can restart and complete it.
  • How you aren't allowed to organise trades on the forums. It's an in-game mechanic and yet the developers don't give us a suitable platform for it.
  • How it isn't possible to at least buy the lower level recipes so you can complete provisioning crafting writs easier. (I've been looking for chicken breast for days).
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as you keep it constructive, anywhere is good...
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    As long as you don't whine because you died in pvp then no one will care. Complain all day. :)
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    I have a ton of complaints I'd like to make about this game, is there anywhere on these forums I can vent without the moderators losing their *** and banning my ***?

• How enemies can sometimes spawn right *** next to me and instantly initiate combat, thereby forcing me to drop whatever I was doing to kill them.
    • How if you die in a dungeon and have a follower as part of a quest, you respawn at the wayshrine at the beginning of the dungeon and the follower runs back through the dungeon to get to you BRINGING ALL OF THE ENEMIES WITH HIM! Basically you get spawnkilled by NPCs.
    • How sometimes when you're in a group and the objective is to kill an enemy, if your teammate kills him you won't complete the objective and the enemy won't respawn. You have to leave your group AND abandon the quest so you can restart and complete it.
    • How you aren't allowed to organise trades on the forums. It's an in-game mechanic and yet the developers don't give us a suitable platform for it.
    • How it isn't possible to at least buy the lower level recipes so you can complete provisioning crafting writs easier. (I've been looking for chicken breast for days).

Don't blame or insult any zenimax employer or moderator or another player, and you should be good. I posted in the general discussions, but keep in mind that there are going to people that are on the zenimax is never wrong bandwagon... if you respond to their replies remember to keep it constructive and not lose your ***.
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how everything you mentioned is 100% fixable.

Come on ZOS time to add more stuff to the 1.7 patch and delay it (don't know when it's coming out anyways).
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭

I'm no expert, but perhaps this will help.

1) I have nothing for this. I agree with it that it's kind of silly. However, the answer you will probably get is that that is what cities are for.

2) All I can suggest is soul gems. They can do more than save your life. If the NPC is still attacking when you die and you use a soul gem **sometimes** the enemies health doesn't reset to full. If you don't have any soul abilities and don't want to pay for them and you are on PS4, NA, Ebonheart, message me (same name as here) and I'll help you out. (And I think I've talked to you before, so I'm sorry for not remember where you play.)

3) This is rooted in the whole multiplayer problem. If you're grouped up, you still have to do the individual tasks yourself. I think that this is lame. It really screwed a player out of some loot last night in a dungeon I was running. He was are healer, and he didn't hit one of the bosses, so he didn't get the loot.

4) I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY. Imho... stupid rule.

5) I don't think writs are supposed to be easy. You get items, a decent amount of pocket change and eventually surveys which lead to materials. I doubt they will every fix this. It would the equivalent of paying off the prophet so you don't have to do the harborage missions... kind of. not exactly, but same concept.

Hopefully you find this helpful.
  • Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭
    Yeah.. Everywhere..
    Just so long as you, as has been covered, don't use bad language, you don't abuse people, your not racially or sexually discriminative, don't insult the mods, don't lay s**t on zennimax.. Hmm. Just contradicted myself.. You can swear but you gotta blank out a few letters. Although if you don't they do it for you.

That's about it. Good luck and have fun

Read the terms of service. It's got a different name here (sorry. I'm used to battlefield) but they'll tell you everything you want to know... Even a few things you do t want to know.
    Edited by Noomfy-Mop on July 5, 2015 7:10PM
    This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    as long as ... oh you already did >:)

nosferatu_480_309.jpg

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Egg_Death
    Egg_Death
    ✭✭
    I don't know about anyone else, but I find point (2) to be hilarious. Your loyal companion on a heroic quest is coming back to regroup with you bringing death and destruction in his wake.

There do seem to be some issues with multiplayer and quest action fulfillment, though. I also lol-ed when I did my first group dungeon without knowing to start the quest at the beginning, so I didn't get my skill point or quest XP.

That a healer wouldn't even hit the boss once seems a bit odd to me. The staff magicka replenish alone is a good reason to hit him with a few heavy attacks every now and then.
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    LOL about the chicken breast recipe! :D I still don't have it either after almost a week. & I loot & thieve daily. I'd suggest checking every guild store ( if you have the time ) It doesn't bother me too much as I still complete all my other writs daily & have plenty of other recipes for food & potions I craft and sell to my guilds so I still manage to make a bit of gold daily from cooking. Just remember there's plenty of people out there that don't bother with cooking & are happy to buy your creations for a fee, so there's always that. ;)
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently for provisioning writs you can get someone else to craft the item for you.
    enhanced-14549-1406643500-8.png
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend