Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Timely Manner Broken

Ailerist
Ailerist
This quest is completely broken. First I had trouble getting the whistle to activate, so I logged out turned off my ps4 turned it back on. While standing in the centerish left side of the patio the x button blinked on and off like crazy but managed to get it to work. Then I get inside and go upstairs and the dresser that holds the key is permanently stuck on "someone else is using that." Any suggestions?
  • Ailerist
    Ailerist
    Plz edit this thread to say instead of broken, extremely inconvenient. After turning off my ps4 2x I was able to loot the key with 33 seconds left to open the chests. Turning off your PS4 repeatedly is the only workaround to this bug