Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot find The Prophet in the Soul Shriven in Coldharbour Main Quest

djmcgee10
djmcgee10
Soul Shriven
Please help! I'm in the Aldmeri Dominion Alliance. I have gotten out of the beginning area, and sent to Tamriel. The next part of the quest is to speak to the prophet, which I did, then went on to explore. I'm guessing I didn't hit "complete quest" because it's still showing to Talk to the Prophet as next task. The quest market takes me to the Vulkhel Docks to board a ship that takes me to Skywatch. Once there, no new quest marker shows up to show me to The Prophet, just the same highlighted travel marker at the Vulkhel Docks. Does anyone know where The Prophet might be located? I've gotten no help from ESO Support, and I'm frustrated! Thank you for your assistance, I appreciate any advice I can get!
  • djmcgee10
    djmcgee10
    Soul Shriven
    I should mention I'm playing on the Xbox One console... thank you!
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to your Journal > Quest log

See what it says there, and select the quest. Now...once you exited Cold Harbour (the beginning area), you landed in a building where the ghost Image of the Prophet was. You needed to talk to him and hear his dialog. If you left the building without completing the quest, that building should still have the quest marker on it. Re-Enter the building and talk to the prophet.

The building is located in your starting town for your faction.
    Edited by Uberkull on June 25, 2015 7:54PM
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Prophet should be on the inside of that ship in Vulkhel Guard, downstairs.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • djmcgee10
    djmcgee10
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    The Prophet should be on the inside of that ship in Vulkhel Guard, downstairs.

Thank you both for the help, Enodoc you were correct, he's on the ship! I should have done this a long time ago, I wasted too much time looking! Thanx a lot friend :smile:

• DancesWithSmoke
    DancesWithSmoke
    Soul Shriven
    I did the same thing djmcgee10 and left the building without completing it for the ebonhart pact. Once I go into the building where I came out of the wailing prison area, he still isn't there. The quest arrow says I'm in the correct place but there is no prophet.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the same thing djmcgee10 and left the building without completing it for the ebonhart pact. Once I go into the building where I came out of the wailing prison area, he still isn't there. The quest arrow says I'm in the correct place but there is no prophet.
    @DancesWithSmoke The quest marker for this quest in Davon's Watch is bugged. It is taking you to a house in the middle of the city, whereas you actually need to be going to Sadreno House, which is the house near the south gate, next to the Enchanting store. Map Link Here
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • DancesWithSmoke
    DancesWithSmoke
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much @Enodoc that's exactly where he was!