Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Tha Phantom Troupe. Store open in Wayrest.

beelzeboot
latest?cb=20111127052139

Tha Phantom Troupe is looking for more active members. We are primarily focused on PvE and keeping ourselves rich. We also do PvP but their hasnt been a whole lot of intrest from other members there. We have a store open in Wayrest and intend to keep it for a long time. All legs of the spider must be moving in the same direction therefore anyone who is found taking excess items from the guild bank or fighting with other members will be removed. Those needing help only need to ask if im online il help you myself. We currently have 2 werewolves in the guild willing to bite for free but we do need a vampire so people can choose between them. Prices in the store are not monitored, if you want to sell something for a way higher then its worth go for it good luck on it selling though.
If your interested in joining leave you PSN name here or message me on PSN and i will invite you. P.S. quite a few trading guilds dont even have stores right now and wont for a week but you didnt hear it from me. *wink wink*

We reject no one, so take nothing from us.

Psn: Red001010100
Edited by beelzeboot on July 6, 2015 7:08PM
  • Darkshroud27
    Alright mate,

What are the levels of people in your guild? I'm looking to join a new one myself I'm veteran rank 4 but would like a guild with people around my level for dungeoning and anyone for big PVP groups. Is this something your guild could offer me? I am a werewolf. If you could reply through PSN my PSN is just Darkshroud27.

Thanks,
  • beelzeboot
    Also If your a fan of Hunter x Hunter include the name of your favorite character and get promoted to member with guild vault access as soon as you join.