Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Templar? how does it work?

Adam_Chattaway
Adam_Chattaway
✭✭✭✭
So I'm a Templar wearing light Armour with resto staff to Regen magika and biting jabs to deal dmg when questing and not healing. If a Templar wears heavy Armour and morphs biting jabs into the one that uses wep dmg and stamina instead of magika dmg, how does the Templar keep up his magika as a dps? because even with full light Armour i have to use resto staff to Regen it. So how would a full heavy stamina Templar regain magika at a decent rate to keep fighting?
I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't. At least they don't play like a Templar, but some Stamina Based fighter that can use a Healing spell once in a while.

I tried to make a Stamina Templar and determined a long time ago that it was an oxymoron. That and using the same pool that gets your around the battle and reduce your damage as the pool to do damage from never made sense to me. Not for a small increase, if any, in the damage done by a Stamina attack. Then, coupling that the Stamina Morphs were kind of Meh as compared to the Magic Morphs, not counting the resource pool drain, a Magic Based Templar is how I ended up again.

If you try to roll a Stamina Based Templar, you will not be using many of the Templar skills as you would if you go Magic. You will use more of the weapon skills to gain combat prowess.

Here is an example of a Stamina Templar Build

http://www.dungeoncrawlernetwork.com/pts-1-6-1-templar-stamina-dps-lightbringer/
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"