Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor for level 30

Kalfes
Kalfes
I'm a sorcere and currently have awful armor, some of my stuff is actually level 7 /: could anyone possibly make me a full set of armor for level 30 (especially for feet and legs) with a magicka enchantment, it would help me out alot.
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    *Sorcerer
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    You haven't leveled crafting along your journey ? Certification, deconstructing loot and writs should have helped you keep up ... although I admit you may feel you don't have the skill points to,spare.

Sky shards, dungeons, a couple of extras in Cryrodil tutorial quests.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Kalfes
    Kalfes
    Ok, anyone else?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I will make you a set and leave it in my guild store for you at 400g per piece.
    *sigh*

seriously, you need to specify what platform and what server and what your ingame ID is before anyone is going to help ... and if you are lucky someone will post before the mods close this for a trading post (apparently not permitted here)

Good luck ... the best way really is to ask in your guild.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalfes wrote: »
    I'm a sorcere and currently have awful armor, some of my stuff is actually level 7 /: could anyone possibly make me a full set of armor for level 30 (especially for feet and legs) with a magicka enchantment, it would help me out alot.

Server and system ...

If ps4 and EU I might be able to help you out ...
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    NA and Xbox /:
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalfes wrote: »
    NA and Xbox /:

Sorry, can't help.

Good luck