Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need to get to Belkarth (Craglorn) to turn in a quest...

jvillene
jvillene
Soul Shriven
Hello ya'll,

Looking to try and get to Craglorn to turn in a quest but it seems like it is locked out for me. I am on the PS4 and started as a Ebonheart Pact Alliance, recently beat the game and I need to turn in the quest for Blacksmith Writ to Belkarth. Does it unlock a while down the road? Can I add someone and teleport to them to turn it in? Just looking to see what my options are...

Thanks
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to Mournhold in Deshaan. A new quest marker should be up from a guy standing next to a cart. Take it and you can use the cart to go to Craglorn. Once there you can activate the wayshrine and then travel as usual.

You have to be Veteran Rank 1 at least to pick up the quest and enter Craglorn. I assume with "beat the game" you refer to finishing the prophet questline. Well, that's not even a third of the game. If you are not yet VR1, do the starting quests for your silver region.
  • jvillene
    jvillene
    Soul Shriven
    Sweet, I saw what you were talking about Leandor, thank you for the help, much appreciated. :)
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're welcome :)