Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for build for sorc for farming vet mobs

silvergear
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both ability bars destro staff

1st bar (AOE or standing still singles)

1) Entropy - morph to Structured Entropy (Mages Guild) - spammable for a small self heal
    2) Mages Fury - morph to Mages Wrath (Storm Calling)
    3) Lightening Splash - morph how you like (Storm Calling)
    4) Flyer - morph how you like (healer or magicka boost)
    5) Magelight - morph to Inner Light (Mage Guild)
    U) Meteor - morph to Ice Comet (Mage Guild)

2nd bar ( for mobile targets once you have used 1st bar 1) and 2) switch to 2nd bar hit with Curse then spam Force shock)

1) Daedric Prey (Daedric Summoning)
    2) Crystal shard - morph to Crystal Fragments (Dark Magic)
    3) Force Shock - morph how you like (Destro staff) - spam until you get an insta-cast shard (switch back to 1st bar Mages Fury when mob under 25%)
    4) Flyer
    5) Inner Light
    U) Greater Storm Atronach

Enjoy
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• silvergear
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    Both ability bars destro staff

1st bar (AOE or standing still singles)

1) Entropy - morph to Structured Entropy (Mages Guild) - spammable for a small self heal
    2) Mages Fury - morph to Mages Wrath (Storm Calling)
    3) Lightening Splash - morph how you like (Storm Calling)
    4) Flyer - morph how you like (healer or magicka boost)
    5) Magelight - morph to Inner Light (Mage Guild)
    U) Meteor - morph to Ice Comet (Mage Guild)

2nd bar ( for mobile targets once you have used 1st bar 1) and 2) switch to 2nd bar hit with Curse then spam Force shock)

1) Daedric Prey (Daedric Summoning)
    2) Crystal shard - morph to Crystal Fragments (Dark Magic)
    3) Force Shock - morph how you like (Destro staff) - spam until you get an insta-cast shard (switch back to 1st bar Mages Fury when mob under 25%)
    4) Flyer
    5) Inner Light
    U) Greater Storm Atronach

Enjoy

do you put all points into magika
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    No attribute points in magicka, all in health .. but I'm a vampire so I need to watch my health. I almost never run out of magicka.

I run a seducer 5/ willow's path 3 crafted gear set with health buff enchants and an absorb health chant on my staff

I have a two ring / necklace set ... I can't remember off hand what the name of the set it

Gear sets are based on what you have access to and what buffs you want, eg magicka, spell damage, spell crit, health etc.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• silvergear
    No attribute points in magicka, all in health .. but I'm a vampire so I need to watch my health. I almost never run out of magicka.

I run a seducer 5/ willow's path 3 crafted gear set with health buff enchants and an absorb health chant on my staff

I have a two ring / necklace set ... I can't remember off hand what the name of the set it

Gear sets are based on what you have access to and what buffs you want, eg magicka, spell damage, spell crit, health etc.

so i cab go half and half
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    You may not need to ... depends on if you run out of magicka. I don't know the theory crafting and whether more magicka makes a significant difference to how hard your spells hit. Perhaps Tamriel Foundry will help.

If you want to solo world bosses you will need survivability but balance that if more magicka actually helps you kill them faster.

• silvergear
    You may not need to ... depends on if you run out of magicka. I don't know the theory crafting and whether more magicka makes a significant difference to how hard your spells hit. Perhaps Tamriel Foundry will help.

If you want to solo world bosses you will need survivability but balance that if more magicka actually helps you kill them faster.

just remembered you can find Mundus Stones