Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vision Quest problem

shaggz98
shaggz98
Soul Shriven
I'm in the quest and I am stuck in the jail. It says to Examine the Gate and when I do it does nothing. I saw online that the NPC is supposed to some let me out but nothing happens.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    A little person thing approaches the cell tells you to stand back, it then enters and transports you elsewhere. Make sure you have spoken to the people in the cell first.
    Edited by Artfuldodger on July 5, 2015 11:16PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp