Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

You guys think this would work?

Robin_Ekenberg
Hi, this is just a idea for my skill setup, im going Templar Heavy Armor Stamina based build.

do guys this skill setup will work well?`or am i missing important stuff, please leave constructive criticism
  • Robin_Ekenberg
    Hi, this is just a idea for my skill setup, im going Templar Heavy Armor Stamina based build.

do guys this skill setup will work well?`or am i missing important stuff, please leave constructive criticism

• Robin_Ekenberg
    my link wont work, nvm close this thread
  • Robin_Ekenberg
    skillbar 1

1. Critical Rush
    2. Biting Jabs
    3. Wrecking Blow
    4. Reverse Slice
    5. Breath of life
    U. Practised Incantation

Skillbar 2

1. toppling charge
    2. Brawler
    3. Blazing Spear
    4. Rally
    5. Blazing Shield
    u. Empowering Sweep

Stats - 40 stamina , rest health
    7 heavy armor

Also Planning on being Werewolf.

Viable? or crap?
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Viable, but I would replace toppling charge because you already have critical rush on the main bar (which is better). I'd replace it with restoring aura.

Though I should mention you might have a hard time managing resources without sword/shield to match heavy armor oooor change to medium armor for better stamina regen and melee attack power. Idealy being in 5 medium and 2 heavy.

If it's heavy for the aesthetic (that's why I wear it, huehue) then use either heavy shoulders+helm or heavy gauntlets+sabatons.
    Edited by NotSo on July 5, 2015 9:04PM
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Robin_Ekenberg
    NotSo wrote: »
    Viable, but I would replace toppling charge because you already have critical rush on the main bar (which is better). I'd replace it with restoring aura.

Thank you for responding :) i have to check that out !
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woops I edited my post as you were reading, time to double back.
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Robin_Ekenberg

ah i see, i thought not wearing heavy would make me super squishy, im very new at the game, but i guess with heals and blocking i can manage, yeah its alot about aesthetic too :P, but i can allways use medium like you suggested and get a costume in shop to look cool :)
  • Robin_Ekenberg

also, do you think i shoudl go 40 stamina 9 health, or level with a ratio of 3stamina , 1 health and repeat that process?