Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"I can see my prison, the fortress on the hill. Come up"

Sithisvoid
Sithisvoid
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this driving anyone else mad? Anytime i use a wayshrine or walk through a door, I get the silvenar sweating me about a quest i can never complete. I see it's "being tracked" but is it really? Because it's getting old fast in "arrow to the knee" proportions.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abandon the quest and it should stop.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give that a shot. You know the silvenar is pretty cool and all, I'm down to hang with him sometimes but he is trying to be roomates and I just can't get roped into all that.
  • shinoo
    shinoo
    Soul Shriven
    This just started happening to me. Do you know exactly what quest is causing this?
  • chrystalwhite
    @shinoo its the prisoner of jathsogur quest thats causing that. i would advice to people check it once every hour or so. i did that and i managed to complete when apparently people just gave up on it and i was alone in the room.

Be patient guys. They are working on it, but for now just check it once in a while.
    Aldmeri Dominion, European server.

Aedric spear Templar V1
    Playstation 4
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    yea I got that too, but I really want to complete the quest, want to complete all quests in fairness, so I'm still waiting for the stupid people to leave the area and not kill the mob as soon as it spawns!

I even logged on at 2am GMT and it was still full of people waiting... doh

should be a fix coming out in the next 2-3weeks, so probably have to wait
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    Best way to get it done is to try to get on right after the servers go up from a maintenance. That is how & many other people were able to complete the quest. I plan to do the same thing the for Reapers March quest that is broken as well.
  • ouijacom
    ouijacom
    I finished it lastnight.. I might actually miss it.
    Veteran Rank 14 (Stamina Templar) (XBOX 1)
  • DudeWheresMyRPG
    I'm making it my text-tone.... I just love loading up and hearing his reminder! George-Costanza-Point-Wink-On-Seinfeld.gif
    Edited by DudeWheresMyRPG on July 1, 2015 9:42PM
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ouijacom wrote: »
    I finished it lastnight.. I might actually miss it.

I'm still trying to finish it but I know what you mean. It can be quite a gathering sometimes.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready