Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for mage dps build for solo

silvergear
just made a mage high elf
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO doesnt have mages.

I assume you mean you made a sorcerer??

As you've chosen altmer, you also choose for a magica build 8obviously you can go stamina, but your racials will be useless.

For end game builds I just refer to numerous websites around, but to get you started:

1: spread each 4 atributepoints as follows: 1 in health, 3 in magica.
    2: use 5 peices of light armor, 1 heavy and 1 medium.
    3: go for a destruction staff
    Most important skills to start with are:
    a: crystal shard (morph on your own preference)
    b: unstable familiar (morph to unstable clannfear)
    c: mages fury (morph is unimportant, you want this to get Overload as an ultimate)

The other skills are less important. When levelling I prefered the winged twilight (morphed to restoring twilight for extra magica) and inner light (mages guild). but I've also made sure to use my staff skills and unlock all morphs for them.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • silvergear
    Ranique wrote: »
    ESO doesnt have mages.

I assume you mean you made a sorcerer??

As you've chosen altmer, you also choose for a magica build 8obviously you can go stamina, but your racials will be useless.

For end game builds I just refer to numerous websites around, but to get you started:

1: spread each 4 atributepoints as follows: 1 in health, 3 in magica.
    2: use 5 peices of light armor, 1 heavy and 1 medium.
    3: go for a destruction staff
    Most important skills to start with are:
    a: crystal shard (morph on your own preference)
    b: unstable familiar (morph to unstable clannfear)
    c: mages fury (morph is unimportant, you want this to get Overload as an ultimate)

The other skills are less important. When levelling I prefered the winged twilight (morphed to restoring twilight for extra magica) and inner light (mages guild). but I've also made sure to use my staff skills and unlock all morphs for them.

thank you