Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group up for Mine all Mine quest

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Trying to complete the Mine all Mine quest.
I'm on Xbox One, European Megaserver, and I'm part of the Ebonheart Pact. Is there anyone who can help me? I've been trying to solo this for half and hour and I haven't even gotten past the first room.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to complete the Mine all Mine quest.
    I'm on Xbox One, European Megaserver, and I'm part of the Ebonheart Pact. Is there anyone who can help me? I've been trying to solo this for half and hour and I haven't even gotten past the first room.

If that's the quest that is the group dungeon, I would highly recommend either getting a group of four, or having someone 10 levels below you be leader.. That once was a real *** with all the
    adds and healers
    Edited by Chaos0720 on July 5, 2015 3:30PM