Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade assassin help

LotusBladedancer
I'm in the process of making a sneaky Assassin-type Nightblade but unsure on skill synergies ...

I am thinking to go with 2 hander as my single dps Rotation = Shadow Disguise - Surprise attack - uppercut - killer blade (to finish)

I am thinking from the 'more damage on next attack' from the uppercut morph that it will benefit the damage I get from following up with killer blade

Am I right on this assumption, or is it better to go with dual weapons (replace uppercut with rapid strikes)

All advice appreciated
  • dj111532
    dj111532
    Soul Shriven
    I am a night blade as well, I was a hardcore dual wielder until wanting to try 2 handing and I have never gone back.
    The speed in attack is a little slower but it make up for that greatly in dmg.
    *** off the charts totally worth it.
    I like your rotation that uppercut will come in handy. *** saved me plenty of times, I'll take that over rapid strikes anyday.

XBOX ONE NA
    GT: DJKILLA305
    NORD NIGHTBLADE
    EBONHEART