Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goblin disguise in AD?

MerlinGambino
So I've seen a few people with the goblin disguise, I play in Aldmeri Dominion. I read you get the disguise from a quest in EP, so my question is how do I obtain this disguise? Do I get access to the quest when I get to veteran ranks? I'm level 40 right now.
MageLife
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    Once you complete the main story with the prophet you'll gain access to ebonhart pact quests area and be able to get the goblin disguise. Forewarned though it is veteran rank area
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just ask someone to share the quest with you and you get the disguise in your inventory immediately
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    I did the quest and it was removed :[
  • MerlinGambino
    Yeah next time I see someone with it I'll ask them to share the quest if I don't have it yet. I read you need to store it in the bank to keep it after the quest.
    MageLife
  • HexWeaver
    HexWeaver
    ✭✭
    Out of curiosity if I fight while wearing it after the quest can it break?
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some yes some no. Don't know that paticular one tho. If you accidently break one of your disguises, customer service is very helpful
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    If you break disguise during the quest you can usually get another on from killing guys or from a trunk. When you turn in the quest be sure to remove the disguise beforehand so you can keep it.
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600