The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A Beg Thread for More Campaigns on Xbox One

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hi ZOS - I just wanted to make another plea for more campaigns on Xbox One. I play with 3 friends and our only time we can play together is ~ 8pm - 11pm EST. During this time, EVERY campaign (both vet and non-vet) are completely pop-locked. When I attempt to queue in the non-vets, my position is usually close to 300, which equates to 3+ hours of waiting.

PLEASE you guys. Make PVP accessible to more people.
  • XxTemppyxX
    are you playing on NA or EU? Ill give some advice..on EU around those times pvp is pretty active and its easy to get into a lobby..idk how far you are but consider taking a peek..even for pvp purposes.
    Riding hard every a shooting star---Come to life, open mind, have a laugh at the orthodox---Come, drink deep, let the dam of mind seep---Travel with great Elan, dance a jig at the funeral. (Nightwish)

• LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    Not going to happen for a few reasons. One, a lot of current ESO players will move on to new games. That will be the beginning of low pop campaigns outside of one faction being the dominate force for the easy kills & buffs. It's already starting to happen on the lower tier campaigns where the bad players are. Chillrend is such a campaign where EP is always locked & only a few players are active on the other two factions. Only 2 to 3 campaigns will end up being active within a few months with a good chance of it dropping to just 2 campaigns. A few non vet campaigns will stay active as long as alts are made & new people start to play the game.

What I would like to see happen is when the population starts to decline, campaigns become merged or some outright removed. This way players are forced to come out of hiding on there faction dominated campaigns.
    Edited by LatinLegacy on July 4, 2015 7:00PM