Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what is a decent price for primal motif

legacy1567
legacy1567
Soul Shriven
Anyone know what a good price is
  • AtomicSpatula
    If you are playing on console (particularly PS4), you will find that everyone in the entire game loves to whack the pricing of items way out of proportion to the point of highway robbery. Reasonably, I would say that the Primal Motif, assuming its the full motif and also that it is more rare than any of the other racial motif (as in the alliance ones), I would approximate it at 10k-25k gold. Others would probably try and go as high as 50k, although they are whack if they believe that to be reasonable.

I believe the entire economy on console went out of whack for two reasons in particular:

1. Porting over from PC allowed players with massive quantities of gold, unmatched by others who just got onto console, to probably monopolize the economy at this point in time.
    2. There has been a large amount of scamming, whether it is price gouging within guild stores or literally scamming people for gold, especially when it comes to Vampire Bites and Werewolf Scratches, this has been a major issue that has probably made the economy top-heavy.

Legitimately, the most I have had at one time was around 40k in total. This is mostly due to making generous donations to my guild bank and also having to respec my build multiple times. I have heard of others (who have very obviously scammed people) of holding 100k's of gold at a time, some even as high as 500k in total.

My advice, play the game right, or don't play it at all.
    PSN Username: AtomicSpatula

Veteran Rank 1 Argonian Nightblade Healer: Sight-of-Amber
    "Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world"
    -Siddhartha Gautama