Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ebon.Pact Player looking for active guild / Swedish/English speaking

Guran654
Guran654
Im 26 years old, been playing for 3 days only but I'm not all to bad and I'm very active, but has grown towards lvl 14 on my first go now.
Looking for a social not to strict guild that might gets growing larger as a unit so i have no demands others than you have eighter ambitions to grow fast in number or you have somewhat 25+ members already and hopefully finding members active at all hours to play and socialize with.

All are welcome to reply, pm me on here or simply go in psn to add me as a friend

psn: guran654

- Got mic and uses it
- Acts my age and don't bs
- Plays as dunmer race

Anything more you want to know or so, let me know!

Cheers and hopefully we see each other on the same side the battle!
PSN : guran654
  • originalbars
    Guran654 wrote: »
    Im 26 years old, been playing for 3 days only but I'm not all to bad and I'm very active, but has grown towards lvl 14 on my first go now.
    Looking for a social not to strict guild that might gets growing larger as a unit so i have no demands others than you have eighter ambitions to grow fast in number or you have somewhat 25+ members already and hopefully finding members active at all hours to play and socialize with.

All are welcome to reply, pm me on here or simply go in psn to add me as a friend

psn: guran654

- Got mic and uses it
    - Acts my age and don't bs
    - Plays as dunmer race

Anything more you want to know or so, let me know!

Cheers and hopefully we see each other on the same side the battle!

We sound just like what you're looking for.

Check out our website for more information at 10th-legion.net
  • Guran654
    Guran654
    nice, looks like its a nice one. well, i will check the site out and fill the requests you ask for and we hopefully see each other on game soon enough mate.
    PSN : guran654