Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

X Achse invertiert

plioh
plioh
Soul Shriven
Hallo, ich habe wie schon im Titel zu sheen das Problem, dass die X achse invertiert ist, ich aber nur die Einstellung zur y achse finden kann. Bitte um Hilfe an dieser Stelle :/
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    du bist in der englischer forum. Ich denke das ihr mehr hilfe findet in der deutscher forum: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de

(und ja, meine deutch is etwas lahm ;) )
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • plioh
    plioh
    Soul Shriven
    OH sorry :dizzy:
    So my question was: my X Axis is inverted, how can I change this, didn't find it in the settings :/
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I understood it, but my german sucks enough to not wanting to write out the following and not knowing if you understand english would make it a foolish attempt on my part ;):)

Anyways. I'm missing two bits of info that would speed up help. The first is wether you mean that the game is flipped visually on the x-axis or that your mouse/controller is inverted on the x-axis (so is your screen flipped or the controls)??
    The second is what platform you are playing on (xbox, psn, pc/mac) and the type of controller (if pc/mac)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • plioh
    plioh
    Soul Shriven
    Hey :)

The controls are flipped, so if you want to look to the left and move the mouse to the left, the character turns right. And my controlls (a Keyboad and a mouse) are from Logitech, nothing special, it works with every other game I play on my PC (so its PC ;) ) including skyrim, so I don't think we'll find the problem here.