The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Clean Test

aj1090
aj1090
Soul Shriven
Hi
Two days ago I was playing on my main character and went to go to the Harborage and got a long load screen so I reset the game and logged into my character and he was just continuously falling from the sky in a place called clean test so I tried to use a wayshrine to travel out and it said something like you have insufficient permission to do that. So I logged out and tried to log back in and now it wont log into the character at all just keeps loading for ages and ages and the Location listed under the character at the character select screen is Clean Test. I got hold of support and they told me to use the "get my character unstuck" in the help menu but I haven't been able to log into the character since this happened to do so. Is there anything you can do to help me out because I haven't heard back from support since I replied to them. Ticket number is #150627-010925. Character name is Imlerith on the EU Server.
Thanks
  • JGrizz
    JGrizz
    Soul Shriven
    I too am having the same issue. I was traveling to another area and the game glitched and my character was falling through the sky with an error message saying i did not have permission to access this area. I rebooted thinking it would fix the issue. Now every time i try to log in with this character it just keeps loading and it says my character is located at "Clean Test." I can't try any of the troubleshooting methods b/c i can't log into my account. If any of the ADMIN personnel/Techs are looking at these post please help me with this issue. I just need my character relocated to Stonefalls. My incident number is 150703-000889 or you can email me at goflack@yahoo.com
  • WhiskeyMick
    WhiskeyMick
    ✭✭
    They can't seem to fix anything. All the known issues since launch are still issues... except worse.