The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Campaign Servers

Vance.Frost
Vance.Frost
✭✭✭
I don't know about you but it feels like we can use another server so we can get into PVP faster instead of waiting an hour. We have plenty of players that can go into the new one. I have about a 45 minute wait every time I get on and my server isn't that bad compared to the other servers.
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really? I can't think of a time where I have seen all 4 camps pop locked. Unless you are talking non vet.
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • Vance.Frost
    Vance.Frost
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox and it's an hour wait to get in
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox and it's an hour wait to get in

I wouldn't hold your breath. They'll watch numbers closely and maybe, and I mean maybe, open a new campaign. We had to wait ages in massive queues for quite a few months and still do for Thornblade [EU].

They are making a lot of changes to PvP which you can read here which might level off numbers. You never know...
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe re-roll your character instead of all piling in on EP, I assume your EP anyway :)
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Vance.Frost
    Vance.Frost
    ✭✭✭
    The amount of wait time went down a lot after some time.