The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Skyshards in Crown Store.

Airik32180
Airik32180
✭✭
I personally have not problem hunting sky-shards, but for those that need a quick ability purchase, why not purchase sky shards in the crown store.....
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO! Just simply NO!
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they would sell to be honest. Plus there is a limited number of them so it just would not be feasible.
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    if they were to do that they may as well just sell skill points in the crown store o.o, i don't think it's a good idea, if people are too lazy to collect the shards then they don't deserve the skill point
  • Kurimugann
    Kurimugann
    ✭✭✭
    Now THAT would kind of be Pay to Win, though at the same time, good luck for the lazy and/or busy person to find any slot to put those extra skill points when no skill line is leveled up.

Though I admit I have no clue how anyone can get skyshards that are near the enemies' wayshrines in Cyrodil.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurimugann wrote: »
    Now THAT would kind of be Pay to Win, though at the same time, good luck for the lazy and/or busy person to find any slot to put those extra skill points when no skill line is leveled up.

Though I admit I have no clue how anyone can get skyshards that are near the enemies' wayshrines in Cyrodil.

I know a few people that have, I only have one so far... Need the gate to be open and a fast horse, preferably with lots of stamina lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Jokerz Fury
    Jokerz Fury
    ✭✭

Yeah I agree with this. It would definitely be a pay-to-win option. I personally don't have a problem with it because with something like this, surely it wouldn't be expensive to buy.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a bad idea.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I admit I have no clue how anyone can get skyshards that are near the enemies' wayshrines in Cyrodil.
    Wait for the gate to open or exploit your way inside (not recommended). I collected them all with my purely PvE character, I spent enough time questing in Cyrodiil to see every gate open at one point or another. It should be even easier for PvP characters during scroll runs.
  • Krossus
    Krossus
    ✭✭✭
    Airik32180 wrote: »
    I personally have not problem hunting sky-shards, but for those that need a quick ability purchase, why not purchase sky shards in the crown store.....

:#
    Know thyself, know thy enemy; a thousand battles, a thousand victories.......................Sun Tzu