The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The aliens are coming...

Ageless
Ageless
✭✭✭
In the sky above Eldbjorg's Hideaway, one can see the following rocket shaped piece of rock. That it looks like a piece of rock is of course camouflage, the alien ship hasn't landed yet.
aliens2.png
aliens1.png

Seen this on two different computers, so it isn't an artifact of my videocard. Instead a game coder may want to look at where they wanted to put that thing, instead of there. :)
Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• f4tal_v1p3r
    f4tal_v1p3r
    Soul Shriven
    Is on xbox one too lol wonder what it is...
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Is on xbox one too lol wonder what it is...
    I've been thinking about it, it may be the actual room of the nearby underground workplace at Eldbjorg's Hideaway. This area doesn't necessary need to be underground, it's possible they put it up in the air, just not high enough that it's not visible to the naked eye.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    lol one time while playing on xb1 i had someone tell me that the developers put the new content they havent released yet in the rocks/mountains(you know like when you try to go out of bounds and it gets all glitchy) haha maybe this is what he was talking about...hidden content thats breaking through the oblivion :open_mouth:
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk