Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

As a kahjiit nightblade, did I mess up?

Standard
Standard
✭✭
I just ranked to V1 and I don't want to feel like I've wasted my time. Are there for builds for this set up? I hear a lot of people saying kahjiit is the worst race. I made night silence armor and weapons, I use a bow and DW, I am a WW, and I play pvp. I think I'm 0 magika, 20 health, 30 stamina.
Please help! I don't want to start over, but I can do it.
  • MightyMalloy
    MightyMalloy
    ✭✭
    If you look around on Google there are some really, really good Duel Wield and Bow Stamina Nightblade builds. It doesn't really matter what race you are to be fair, personally I don't like the Kahjiit but it's not because of the racial abilities, it's those tails. :smiley:
    are you looking to join a PlayStation 4 EU guild add my PSN: MightyMalloy and send me a friend request Saying Guild! Undaunted!
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    Why does everyone hate the tail! The main question I have I guess is, at end game (pve and pvp) are the passives even noticeable?
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is far from the worst race for any class, and certainly not nightblade.

I run khajiit on a nightblade as my main, and on a templar, and on a dragonknight, all of them are just as effective as anyone else at endgame. Racials really dont matter that much.

Also, tail > no tail. Suck it, all you men and mer =P
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    I'm glad the are others out there! I just never understood why most people hate them. I've enjoyed my NB a lot and I didn't want to start over. I have my kahjiit NB and Nord DK at vet 1, kahjiit being my main.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the joys of ESO is that you can never mess up. For a price you can always respec you skills and attributes. Khajit and NB is a good combination especially for a sneaky build with medium armor.

If you want to, try using your character in preparation for thieves guild ... build up your capacity to steal, lock pick and pick pocket. Enjoy being in outlaw hideouts ... and consider curing WW (which gives a good stam buff) for vampire which will buff sneak.

Nosferatu_by_selmafx.jpg
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bah, I'd never drop werewolf for vampirism. First off it makes you look terrible, and second you lose the stamina bonus and end up with all sorts of penalties.

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank