Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blacksmithing Leveling & Item Grinding

Boltonsquad
Boltonsquad
✭✭
So I have just recently got to vet rank 1 and decided to start level up some crafting professions, I would like to know if there are any places which drop gear mainly for deconstructing more frequently than others. My vet zone is currently Daggerfall.

Thank you
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know if there are any places which drop gear mainly for deconstructing more frequently than others

All gear is good for deconstructing. there is an upgrade that gives more deconstructing experience, but it doesnt drop in specific places.

If you hit vet levels and start crafting now, you are actually too late. It is ppossible to bridge the gap, but it is harder then when you did it while levelling. The reason is how long research take. A good crafter wants to research all. at low level it takes a few hours. At high level it takes a days.

So just for that you might want to consider making an alt to craft, use the bank to sent mats there and use that as you crafter. As you still need skillpoints you need to play it too. So it is up to you.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean "gear mainly for deconstructing"? You can deconstruct any gear. It doesn't matter what gear it is.
    I don't think the drop rates for things like that change depending on the area you're in, only their level and possibly color.
    If you want to farm for something like this then kill enemies, go through a dungeon, etc.
    Whatever you do, just loot every container you find (coldharbour is great for this as no containers there are owned so you'll never get a bounty. Take any weapons or armor and go back to town when you feel like you have a good haul. Chests are also good for this if you find them, you just need to be good at picking locks.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver