Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do I go after Rawl'kha Temple?

Caspur
Caspur
✭✭✭
I just finished a part of the main storyline in Reaper's March in the town of Rawl'kha where I had to help the two khahijit sister's through there visions. I talked to Ayrenn and the Green Lady and they said they would meet me in Dune but, I don't have a quest and nothing activates in Dune and there are no quest markers. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.
A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After "The First Step" in Rawl'kha, you should have received "The Path to Moonmont" from Kauzanabi-jo. If you didn't, you can try returning to the Rawl'kha Temple to get it from her, or you can go straight to Moonmont and get "Motes in the Moonlight" from the sisters.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp