Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Anyone Know How to Fix This

Scorpio_Alik'ri
I'm re-posting this because no one replied in the ps4 technical support forum. So basically its some sort of glitch or bug in the animation of the dragon leap ultimate in the dragonknight class. I couldn't do anything besides run.

• Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    And this is why I stop bothering with that skill. Every charge skill in this game has a chance of bugging out on you but Dragon Leap has got to be the worst offender.

It's an old bug that's been around for pretty much forever and far as I know nobody has a concrete way of fixing or avoiding it.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • iTzStevey
    iTzStevey
    ✭✭✭
    Had this a few times in my dragonknight and its level 19. Its pretty much the ultimate death sentance in pvp.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fruitmass wrote: »
    Every charge skill in this game has a chance of bugging out on you ....
    exept of teleport strike and morphs

Edited by Stannum on July 2, 2015 12:13PM
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What usually fixes this for me is drinking a potion. Don't know why it works, but it does.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭

I've had that one screw up too. Been a while since I used it but I remember a few times where it would do the animation but you won't actually move to your target. Don't know if they ever fixed that or not.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • kamikaze590
    Damn! I hate when that happens! Lol it really sucks especially when your in the middle of a boss fight
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭

You dont charge with teleport, you teleport as you can stealth hit with it and still gap close when rooted.

Op are you lagging at the time ? I see alot of dks who are skip lagging get this
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭

I've had that one screw up too. Been a while since I used it but I remember a few times where it would do the animation but you won't actually move to your target. Don't know if they ever fixed that or not.

You need line of site so sometimes if you can see top of them over a hill you will teleport but loose site as you press so it stops
    Edited by chevalierknight on July 3, 2015 6:45AM
  • MightyMalloy
    MightyMalloy
    ✭✭
    There's no real way of fixing it, but mid battle when it happens you can't deal damage and take loads of damage. The best way I found of dealing with it though is while it happens use another ability or potions drinking generally something that just changes the animation, hopes this helped.
    are you looking to join a PlayStation 4 EU guild add my PSN: MightyMalloy and send me a friend request Saying Guild! Undaunted!