Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bound Bear Claw

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
I received a Bound Bear Claw for completing a Quest.

Can someone tell me what it is and what it does please?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it says it's a "trophy"? There are quite a few trophies in the game and some are pretty funny - some are slightly useful - and some are just pointless. try 'using' it and see what it does :) That's my guess if you received it from a quest.

If it's a drop from a mob (Gnarled Bear Claw), it would be a collectible used for achievements, "using" these will add it as completed for that part of the achievement, but last I heard is that there is no "use" option so it's bugged right now.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord