Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summary of Blackwater Blade on PS4 (Week 3)

Beegie_B
Beegie_B
A very, even, close battle between EB and DC. But AD, in last place, spends all their time attacking the team in second place while the first place team steals their scrolls and takes emperor.

GG in securing last place AD, you deserve it.
  • Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    Wow, I'm so proud to be a member of AD...

We're in last place, have the lowest PP at 83, DC has more than 2x as much PP as us, and our scrolls, and yet... we're attacking second place trying to get their gate open (even though we can't pick up the scroll)...

I think it's time I defect to a new alliance.

EDIT: Yes, I'm very salty right now. No amount of effort can make up for my alliance member's stupidity.
    Edited by Beegie_B on June 26, 2015 6:04PM
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I left that campaign after the first week, to many noobs there, best to do Rizlas for non veteran pvp
  • Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    May have to give that a try.

AD literally spent 4-5 hours attacking EP's keeps... all the while DC had over double the potential points of both other factions.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 28, 2015 12:05PM
  • aldiablo
    aldiablo
    I propose an alliance between EP and AD because i am tired of seeing them dominate and win emporer not so much of a truce but an agreement that when DC scum are dominating that we put our differences aside and push on 2 fronts to take back our scrolls and our dignity If you are interested contact me on here or my psn is Slink-83 just an idea we could be the orange alliance of balance.
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You ll come to realise after some months thats its not even worth trying to win campaigns. Fun fights (no lag) > winning a yellow item.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    aldiablo wrote: »
    I propose an alliance between EP and AD because i am tired of seeing them dominate and win emporer not so much of a truce but an agreement that when DC scum are dominating that we put our differences aside and push on 2 fronts to take back our scrolls and our dignity If you are interested contact me on here or my psn is Slink-83 just an idea we could be the orange alliance of balance.

I'm taking a break from alliance wars until next week or so, but I'll definitely add you.

I've been saying that to my EP friends. They get mad that AD attacks their keep while DC controls the majority of territory. But once they push AD back, they keep attacking AD and ignore DC because they're not an 'immediate threat'.

If both underdogs both realized that we'll never win fighting each other, there may be a chance that AD or EP actually win one week.

I know... I know... that's just a dream :wink:

Edited by Beegie_B on July 3, 2015 1:11AM
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    @aldiablo and I (and a few others) were discussing this alliance thing the other night and it could work... but, there's a 'but'.

It would need the support of most AD players so if it were actually happen it would need a fair bit of communication.

The guy that hatched the plan (can't remember his PSN) actually went on a 'diplomatic mission' as a one man emissary with the sole purpose of making it happen... And promptly got slaughtered :lol:

It can be done but it has to be done properly and, from what I have seen, I am not sure that the required level of organisation is possible on the BB campaign... Geez, it's hard enough keeping a group of ten to stay together without most running off to all points of the compass with the sole purpose of being the next Erwin Rommel :unamused:
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • aldiablo
    aldiablo
    Beegie_B wrote: »
    aldiablo wrote: »

I'm taking a break from alliance wars until next week or so, but I'll definitely add you.

I've been saying that to my EP friends. They get mad that AD attacks their keep while DC controls the majority of territory. But once they push AD back, they keep attacking AD and ignore DC because they're not an 'immediate threat'.

If both underdogs both realized that we'll never win fighting each other, there may be a chance that AD or EP actually win one week.

I know... I know... that's just a dream :wink:

We can do this #$£# the daggerfall covenant!
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say something, and it's not going to be an enjoyable post but it has to be said.

The EP in BB is absolutely in a shambolic state.

Night after night, after night, after night and then again the night after... EVERY night we are getting slammed, hard.

Why?

Well, I am glad I asked...

Here's a shining example. Just as I sat down to write this we had lost Bleakers to DC and Blue Road to AD. Chalman was next for DC and the AD guys, smartly, were heading to Arrius after forcing themselves upon us (at Blue Road) in a maner most brutal... They then tea-bagged us all so hard that the sheer number of 'baggers' nearly broke the internet and very nearly tore a *** shaped hole in the universe.

But you might say "Oh no that's OK HP, they would have defended at Chalman and the guys from Blue Road would have gone back to Arrius".

Would that it was the case......... Except the guys at Chalman were, instead of getting ready to defend, looking to ride off to Dragonclaw (I still don't understand this) and the guys at Blue Road had nothing to go back to because whoever was there last left 2 walls at minimal health and a BFH (big fragging hole) in the inner keep wall...

What resulted? Well, I am glad I asked that too... It would appear that *looks at map* Arrius is under attack and Chalman is taken.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Seriously guys, this is a game but the same general principles of conflict apply here so you cannot win without defending... You MUST patch up those keeps and outposts! The second I hear someone say "naw I am keeping my repair kits" I die a little inside, seriously. And don't get me started on when EP takes a keep and one of the following happens: 1. Everyone goes "ZOMG, good job let's go take another" and leaves the keep looking like 6 Godzillas used it for a wrestling ring or 2. the group "compasses"... This is an interesting phenomenon where the entire group, give or take a few, immediately disperses into all directions, never to be grouped again, and then ten minutes later the cries of "wanna group up" can be heard from one end of Cyrodiil to the other....

It's enough to make any military buff want to tie a boulder around their feet and go swimming in any body of water in Cyrodiil because the slaughterfish have more strategic nouse.

Aren't you guys all sick of losing and getting "zerged" by AD and DC? I bet you are but don't you know why they do it? It's because they're organised... They actually plan this stuff and all the while they are sitting back laughing uproariously at the inexplicable behaviour of the EP and they are indeed right to do so.

It's time to take back that map and it's time to do it properly. If anyone is interested let me know, if not then that's fine too but by the gods can you at least start using some smarts and bring some tactics into this so we can stop looking like the village idiot?

*Obviously not every player is like this but it seems most are and it's exactly what is causing EP to get bent over a barrel and molested each and every night by DC and AD and I am tired of it!

/rant

Cheers

HP
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
  • Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    HP,

Your words bring a tear to my eye

Sincerely,
    Beeg
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Beegie_B wrote: »
    HP,

Your words bring a tear to my eye

Sincerely,
    Beeg

You have a tear Beeg, I am nearly to the point of weeping openly, I am at Arrius and three walls need attention and the only people I can see are dancing out in the keep grounds :bawling:

I am done at this keep, I am going off to sneak up on an army and take out some seige equipment and any stragglers I can see, oh wait no I can't do that as it would appear that our walls are being bombarded again :confounded:
    Edited by Heathenpride on July 7, 2015 3:25PM