Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Option to redo quests

randomriffyrocksprerb18_ESO
Would there be a ticket/pass you can buy from the ingame store that would allow you to redo a quest of you're choosing? I made a mistake with a crucial decision with one quest, and now it haunts me forever. I can make a different character but it will be a waste of time to go through all the other quests again. Of course I dont think we ought to be rewarded with xp or money if we get to do so. Plus it would be beneficial for those who just like to replay some quests because they like the mechanics/story.
  • Mallen
    Mallen
    I would like to see this too, many people are requesting this but I wouldn't have your hopes up, it'll be some time before we see something like this.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also recently made a mistake on a quest.. :cry:
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Allielieu
    Allielieu
    ✭✭✭
    Glad we are all on the same boat! I wouldn't mind paying for an option to redo quests, I don't even need the rewards or achievements that come with it, I just don't want Calion to be mad at me): (Reference from a quest that I messed up on).
  • nexmilitis
    Definitely would be awesome to have the option to redo quests. Some don't need a reward, but it would still be cool if a base XP reward was offered. E.g. you don't get loot or gold, but you do get XP.

They could even throw in a lore friendly option, like the prophet allows you to review old mistakes via some magical portal of choices.

There are a couple of quests where the choice is so dire, that having the ability to change your mind, may not even be allowed to affect your current in-game status (e.g. the mages guild choice).
    This is where an image would be if I were allowed to have an image in my signature...