Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought over 15,000 Crowns received 0 [PS4]

• DailyDrunkGamer
    I was just booted from the game and tryed to re-join and it said kicked from server. About 5 minutes later I go on and my crown balance is now 15,100. Thanks for all the help hope everyone else gets sorted asap aswell

• jcollinson10preub18_ESO
    My ticket number is 150628-002706

Thank you. We're looking into the issue for you (and everyone else that mentioned they were having the same problem). We'll let you know as soon as we have an update.

Ive noticed on PS4 if you purchase crowns or sub while logged in to your character causes a delay in crown delivery. However if you purchase the crowns from the PSN store when the game is closed, crowns are always received immediately.

USA
  • aaron0097
    aaron0097
    Soul Shriven
    Delighted it's sorted thanks
  • LiamMcB
    LiamMcB
    Soul Shriven
    Im in Ireland also and bought 1500 crowns over a week ago and have yet to receive them and have just been getting the same responses to every email to ZOS
  • A_Lama_Snackbar
    LiamMcB wrote: »
    Im in Ireland also and bought 1500 crowns over a week ago and have yet to receive them and have just been getting the same responses to every email to ZOS

yo man this is affecting every person i met in ireland same with imperial stuff.
    i bought 5500 crowns and imperial edition at launch neither of which have received and your wasting your time opeing a ticket ive opened over 20and got nothing but generic answers n no soluitions.
    i have met many irish people with the same issue. and one month later these crowns are still not here so im guessing they wont just magically appear one day like everyone keeps saying i cant even get a refund. this is s ajoke
  • A_Lama_Snackbar
    @DailyDrunkGamer, we're aware that there's an issues with crowns being delivered, and we are looking into it. In the meantime, could you pass along your ticket number from when you contact our Support Team? Thanks!

I am also in ireland.
    oh you are taking ticket numbers? well here ya go :smile:
    150608-004534
    150624-004520
    150621-016846
    150621-016851
    150616-007512
    150615-000236

every single ticket here is for the same issue imperial add ons and 5500 crowns.
    none of which has resolved anyhting,
    last email told me id get explorers pack and imperial add ons on monday .
    then i got another email saying we are wokring on this.
    never heard from them again.
    look at all these tickets each one has basically told me NO.
    absolute joke . as someone who works in customer support i would be fired if i dealt with a person like this.
    please check out any of these tickets seeing as your lookin into others.
    i have spent over 130 euro here and got nothing for it except hassle and i cant evn get a refund
    mad is an understatement
    Edited by A_Lama_Snackbar on July 3, 2015 12:11PM
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    The moderator in question who replied to this post helped me and a lot of others individually so it's no harm to post here with your details.
  • A_Lama_Snackbar
    The moderator in question who replied to this post helped me and a lot of others individually so it's no harm to post here with your details.

well i will thank the gods if someone EVER actually helps me from eso support
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also in Ireland and have not recieved any of the imperial edition bonuses. I NEED a horse and don't feel I should have to spend much needed gold considering I already spent cash for one.
    I have not made any purchases on the crown store as I had been warned by another irish friend that his purchases recieved zero crowns.

Please ZOS, we need details on why this kind of an issue can occur, and what steps can be made to resolve it and perhaps anything we can do to help.
    Cyrodiil sucks without a horse.....
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Khaleesi89
    Ireland Here
    It's been over 3 WEEKS now and still NOTHING
    No Crowns, No ESO Plus and No Explorer's Pack !!!
    Customer Support useless keep getting the same copy paste reply with no helpful information,
    I have spent a lot of my money on this game and I just want the content I paid for,
    I really hope this problem is sorted soon for everyone and we can finally have our content.

• A_Lama_Snackbar
    I am also in Ireland and have not recieved any of the imperial edition bonuses. I NEED a horse and don't feel I should have to spend much needed gold considering I already spent cash for one.
    I have not made any purchases on the crown store as I had been warned by another irish friend that his purchases recieved zero crowns.

Please ZOS, we need details on why this kind of an issue can occur, and what steps can be made to resolve it and perhaps anything we can do to help.
    Cyrodiil sucks without a horse.....

i spent 42k on ahorse even tho i shoulda had the imperial 1 for 1 gold. i doubt this will ever be addressed. any leg up u hoped for at the start of the game is long gone.

now there is a cool ice horse there till tuesday which id love to buy but i doubt i will get my crowns in time :-( so sad
    Edited by A_Lama_Snackbar on July 3, 2015 6:56PM
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting here, Still being treated to silence, no sign or communication on when ZOS are going to deliver what I paid for, at the 2 week mark now,

Doesn't really matter at this stage, I for one will not be spending another cent on this game, and for sure will be telling people about their completely unprofessional customer support that seem to pick and choose at random who help from the forums and to hell with the rest of us that have been on the phone to customer support and via email for over two weeks with nothing to show for it but an inbox full of incompetence.
  • evansoave
    evansoave
    Soul Shriven
    Ireland
  • evansoave
    evansoave
    Soul Shriven
    I've been waiting over 2 weeks for my crowns and imperial edition items , I saw that they were "working on a fix" for the imperial items so I don't mind but I have still not received crowns and has put me off this game so much, however I would like to see my money not wasted and my crowns received!
  • evansoave
    evansoave
    Soul Shriven
    After 2 weeks I am still waiting on my imperial items and purchased crowns to be received, I saw that the issue with the imperial edition items is "being worked on" but taking my money and not giving me the crowns for 2 weeks is ridiculous I've barely played due to getting annoyed when I see I haven't gotten them yet, I'm in Ireland like a lot of others with this problem and just really want my crowns!
  • evansoave
    evansoave
    Soul Shriven
    Didn't think first one posted ^^^
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Im in the US south east.
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: i bought 15$ worth on PS4. at 11:36am on 7/4/15. At 9:38pm i still have not received my Crowns.
  • niallomatic
    niallomatic
    Soul Shriven
    @DailyDrunkGamer, we're aware that there's an issues with crowns being delivered, and we are looking into it. In the meantime, could you pass along your ticket number from when you contact our Support Team? Thanks!

Irelamd

im missing thr 5500 crowns pack if that makes it easyer
  • niallomatic
    niallomatic
    Soul Shriven
    For those of you who have purchased crowns but have yet to receive them, what country do you live in?

Ireland

im missing the 5500 crowns pack if helps
    ps. the last post was quoted to wrong person sorry for confusion
  • Blakebyrne9
    Blakebyrne9
    Soul Shriven
    I have bought 20 euro worth of crowns a couple of days ago and I got the explorer pack with the game, none have activated in game for me? I sent an email to ESO support and didn't even get an email back? This needs to be resolved or people will never buy crowns again.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, they will. Just read the OP.

Besides, of players that start the game, only a fraction will remain after couple of weeks, therefore recurrent payments are not nearly as important as box sales and initial crown purchases.
    Edited by JamilaRaj on July 5, 2015 9:16PM
  • LiamMcB
    LiamMcB
    Soul Shriven
    Has anybody had any joy since the few on here had this issue resolved? I can't understand why they would help a few from this thread and not bother with the rest?
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭
    LiamMcB wrote: »
    Has anybody had any joy since the few on here had this issue resolved? I can't understand why they would help a few from this thread and not bother with the rest?

Nope still waiting,
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    In order to get these issues resolved as quickly as possible, could those having issues with crown delivery please give us the following information:
    • Your PSN account ID
    • How many crowns you're waiting to receive
    • Exactly what you purchased (crown pack, Imperial Edition, some other bundle, etc)
    • Confirm if you're in Ireland
    Thanks in advance!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭
    PSN ID: Razieljones

Crowns owed: 1500

Purchased: One month Subscription

Yes am in ireland

Second account

PSN ID: KockshotMcGru

Crowns owed: 3000

Purchased one month sub + 1500 crown pack

Account also in ireland

• ollsrobert@Gmail.com
    ollsrobert@Gmail.com
    Soul Shriven
    The same thing has happened to me so I'll post here as well.

PSN ID: RobertAMSullivan

Crowns owed: 1500

Purchased: 1500 Crownes and I also put in the code for the explorers pack and never got it. It's been a few days now.

Yes am in ireland
    Edited by ollsrobert@Gmail.com on July 6, 2015 8:54PM
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭
    In order to get these issues resolved as quickly as possible, could those having issues with crown delivery please give us the following information:
    • Your PSN account ID
    • How many crowns you're waiting to receive
    • Exactly what you purchased (crown pack, Imperial Edition, some other bundle, etc)
    • Confirm if you're in Ireland
    Thanks in advance!

Thank you they have finally come through, Please Pass on my thanks to the team also.
  • totalspikey
    totalspikey
    Soul Shriven
    PSN ID:
    TotalSpikey

How many crowns you're waiting to receive
    6000 (two 3000 packs)

Exactly what you purchased (crown pack, Imperial Edition, some other bundle, etc)
    Two crown packs (3000 crowns each) And the Imperial Edition of the game but never got those bonuses too.

Confirm if you're in Ireland
    I'm in Ireland (Cork to be exact)

EDIT: I bought the game 4 days ago and waiting bought the crowns 3 days ago.

EDIT EDIT: My ticket number is 150703-003355 and my second one is 150703-010858

Thank you.
    Edited by totalspikey on July 8, 2015 5:24PM
  • DarionSnow
    DarionSnow
    Soul Shriven
    HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

I bought the game on Saturday the 4th July, noticed I could upgrade to imperial edition with crowns, bought a 1500 crowns pack before realizing I'd still need a further 100 (Sneaky marketing trick there), So I then Bought a 750 crowns pack. When I checked my crowns balance in-game after each purchase I noticed they'd not gone through, but the money was definitely taken out of my bank account because I checked through my online banking app. 24 hours later, still no crowns and i decided to buy the 3000 crowns pack for €20.99. The money was taken from my bank account again but I didn't receive any crowns and it's been another 24 hours since then.

PSN ID: sharp_03_shooter

How many crowns I'm waiting to receive: 5250

Exactly what I purchased: (1) 1500 crowns pack (1) 750 crowns pack (1) 3000 crowns pack -> Totaling about €40.00

Confirm if you're in Ireland: Yes, I am living in Donegal, The Republic of Ireland.

My most sincere respect goes out to the moderator monitoring this thread. :blush:

Edited by DarionSnow on July 7, 2015 9:19AM