Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black werewolf skin?

project-2501-84neb18_ESO
I've seen a couple of black werewolves around. I thought it might of been from berserker morph, but it isn't.
How are people getting this black WW skin?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it might of been from berserker morph, but it isn't.

On what are you basing this?? It actually is the berserker morph. the packleader is white, the berserker is black. That has always been the case.

I do know, atleast on pc, the morphs have a few bugs and don't always function right. So maybe thats your issue.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    I noticed this as well, I've seen an all black werewolf and he said he morphed his transformation to berserker instead of pack leader. I went the same route but my werewolf form still looks the same as before I morphed it.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berserker is supposed to be black, but it just uses the standard werewolf skin.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • project-2501-84neb18_ESO
    Ranique wrote: »
    I thought it might of been from berserker morph, but it isn't.

On what are you basing this?? It actually is the berserker morph. the packleader is white, the berserker is black. That has always been the case.

I do know, atleast on pc, the morphs have a few bugs and don't always function right. So maybe thats your issue.

Basing it on me morphing it to berserker and it not changing the skin.
    guessing its a console bug.
    just unsure because ive seen only one black ww thus far
    Edited by project-2501-84neb18_ESO on July 2, 2015 11:50PM