Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to Hire a Mercenary - Earn 10,500 gold [X1][AD]

Endless-Shogun
Endless-Shogun
✭✭✭
Xbox One
North American Server
Aldmeri Dominion

I am looking to hire a Mercenary later today (7/2/15).
You will be running my friend through seven delves of his choice.
That's 1,500 gold per delve.

Date: 7/2/15
Time: about 9pm Central Time

You will be paid on site, by my friend, at the end of each delve, that way no body gets cheated, we are honest players, but so many are not now days.
Something comes up and you can't complete all seven, that's fine, take what you've earned thus far.
Want to do more than seven? That's fine also.

Leave your Gamertag on here and I will message you if you are online at the time he is playing.

Thank you.
- The Legion Empire -
  • B_EAZY_TRAP_GOD
    I'd b down, idk if i can do it today cuz im doing a pvp event with my guild when i get out of work starting at 8:30pm est. My gamertag is " B EAZY TRAP GOD ". Send me a msg and we'll talk about it. What lvl is he and what area will i be helping in
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    He is level 26. Hes looking to pound out delves and get the xp and sky shards.
    I'll message you.
    He plans to be online for a long time tonight, so depending on your schedule, the timing is quite flexible.
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    My apologies:
    Grahtwood, Greenshade, Malabor Tor, those places
    - The Legion Empire -