Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main story ending - question (SPOILERS)

JayceStyles
Ok quick question that lingered with me, While you're gathering an army to help you fight Molag Bal you come across Vampires and Undead Pirates.

Did anyone else notice that they didn't actually appear to help? I keep wondering if I had missed something, I had both of them agreeing to help fight with me.
| Youtube |
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    they stopped being mean to you. I think that helps a lot.

I can't visualize the priates, but I do remember the vampires. They are blocking the way and blockign the progress of the army. You help them and in exchange they agree to help you to pass through unharmed.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • JayceStyles
    ahh ok I guess I did miss them.

Thanks for the info.
    | Youtube |
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the pirates pop out during one of the stages when you're running through the outside sections and getting bombarded by enemy waves. They appear to deal with one of those waves.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    they stopped being mean to you. I think that helps a lot.

I can't visualize the priates, but I do remember the vampires. They are blocking the way and blockign the progress of the army. You help them and in exchange they agree to help you to pass through unharmed.

It's not quite this... I just did the quest, and you get a choice - destroy all the vampires, or save them in exchange for their help against Molag Bol.

I also don't remember seeing the pirates or the vampires. I saw the Lamias, and the Wood Elf Faraniel (?). And Some of the mages and Fighters I saved :-). Pretty much everyone from quests before the chasm, but not the ones after the chasm.
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?