Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

I disbanded the main quest and idk how to get it back... Please help me :(

puppetmstrx
I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to be posting this but earlier when I was playing the quest "The Citadel Must Fall" at the part where i am supposed to Kill the enemies, i walked in and all i saw was players just standing there jumping around, no enemies popped up and I had no idea what to do. So i left the quest thinking later on it would be fixed. But when I came back to the door, there was no enter option and I was stuck out, so i decided I would abandon it and think it would pop up automatically but it didn't... Now I have no idea what to do and i really want to beat the storyline but i feel like I never will now. Any advice or help with getting the quest back?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• puppetmstrx
    thats the problem though, idk where King Dynar is. I went to hollowcity and he isn't at the fighters guild at all, and idk where he would be in glenumbra.
  • puppetmstrx
    anyone?
  • Ratbert
    Ratbert
    ✭✭
    anyone?

Where was he before? After the city he was on the bridge towards the north, but he didn't go there until I told them I was ready to do that assault. Is the door active for you to go north now?
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might have to go back to the Harborage?
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • puppetmstrx
    I found him at the last wayshrine i discovered. I edited my post but i must not of finalized it. But yea i got it working now. he was at the reaver wayshrine. the one before the last one on the north side of Hollow City.